What game do 250 million people play? And what are the ways to be a good sport….
Football . From street to stadium, the beautiful game is played all over the world. It’s a sport that everyone understands – Kick a ball, score a goal. Whether it’s hit, struck, passed, or caught, a ball is at the heart of many of the most popular sport.
Even those that don’t involve a ball still revolve around fixed rules and physically effort. READY TO PLAY????
----------------- --- [[ Traditions to be a good sport]] ----------------------------
Its easy to fly off the handle playing a game. A tricky opponent, a disappointing performance, or a suspicion of cheating can all add fuel to the fire.
Show what a good sport , you are with these top tips……
1. Learn the rules of the game, so you know what’s right and wrong.
2. Listen to your coach so you can improve your game.
3. Shake hands with your opponents and the referee before and after the game.
4. Be prepared to sit out a game so a teammate can have a go, even if you are a star player.
5. Don’t show off. Just play your best and people will notice you.
6. Don’t cheat or blame your teammates when decision are not going your way.
7. Keep a clear head. Congratulate your teammates and opponents on their performance, regardless of the outcome.